Solving Today's Telecom Data Challenges
Make the Most of Your FCC Awards
G73 has solved the challenge of serviceable location mapping for broadband initiatives.
We'll help you make the most of your FCC Award amounts.
G73 Data Helps you with FCC Programs
We can help you determine - Where are the serviceable locations?
We provide the foundational Address and Property location data to help you achieve your risk / opportunity analysis and bid intelligently.
G73 is using our data expertise to address broadband mapping challenges for many telecom companies, including Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs). Check out our Broadband Serviceable Location information to learn more.
Use G73 Location Data For:
- Data to feed reverse auction prep and analysis
- Locate High Value, target blocks
- Build out your GIS capabilities
Validate Awarded Areas
Make a final determination on the number of locations
- Build Risk of Sensitivity models based on address location confidence and geo-precision
- Take a "haircut" where you need to and be confident that you are maximizing support while mitigating risk
Network Design, Prioritization, Operations
Precise address standardization, attribution and geocoding
- Network planning & engineering, network expansion
- Build-out prioritization - plan ahead to strategically serve your areas
- Customer service qualification via website and CRM channels
- Optional Correspondences to Prop Models, Service Areas, CAF Blocks, ILEC CLEC Boundaries - made possible and better by very accurate household data
USAC HUBB Reporting Requirements
- Limited re-distribution of data (submission of addresses and coordinates to HUBB)
- Accuracy of coordinates
- Persistent ID and internal record keeping
Being able to know that a geocode is precise at the structure level helps you:
- Plan deployment of services and assets - network planning, technician routing
- Budget for capital investments with higher confidence
- Understand your market and ability to retain and attract customers
- Improve your risk/opportunity analysis for serviceable locations